Tap Room Cook
We are seeking an experienced, passionate cook/prep cook to join our opening team. At least 2 years of field culinary experience is required.
Wednesday through Sunday, Part Time
The cook at RiverWalk will be involved in all aspects of food preparation and service, including:
- Properly opening and closing tap room kitchen
- Keeping a clean and safe kitchen environment always, following standards set for cleanliness.
- Receiving, preparing & maintaining all foods safely in correlation with Dept. of Health standards
- Maintaining and tracking pars for purpose of food ordering
- Coordinate with the tap room manager in relation to shift execution, ordering, special events & menu specials.
- Work well with all members of staff, teamwork is crucial!
- ServSafe Certification is preferred
- Proficient Knife Skills
- MS Excel experience is a plus
Please attach your resume and indicate which position you are applying for.